Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Present !!! Hooray !!!!

Horray !!! When days pass by, we are nearer to Christmas and of coz, it's the time to exchange for X'mas present.

Mum delibrately apply for 1 day leave to search for present.

She came back with a bagful of present.. and sadly to say, none is for us.


This for the her colleague.... duhz!!!!!!!! ( NOT FOR DOG !!! )


This is for Rudolf + Goofy !!!!!! Look yummilicous. Hope both of you like it!!!
Mum : Hmm this is my 1st time buying present for Doggy.. I think very hard on what should I buy.. I hope this will be ok for Aunty YB + Rudolf + Goofy.. if anything not suitable, kindly let me know ya.. Hope you all like it...



Last but not least, this is for Uncle Keith. He is a great dog's lover. He rehome me to my mum & dad if not, I won't have a chance to meet my parent.

Thank you very much Uncle Keith, alwayz in our heart, you are the best!!!!!



These are the the present given by her colleague, I was told that it's not yet done... more too come...!

I'm happy to see that everyday mum come back with bagful of present, but I'm sad to say, NONE is For US!!!!! All for HOOMAN !!! UNFAIR!!! I WANT TO PROTEST !!!!

Baron
( Feeling unbalance at the moment, leave me alone! )

No comments: