Thursday, November 13, 2008

-= BaRon =- Self Introduction





HeEeeLoOoOooo PaW's FrEnZ ......!

hMmm... Since this is my 1st time blogging here, I would like to do some introduction...

But wAit....! I wAnt to thanks My mum's Gooood Frenz, Auntie YB for helping mum to start bloggin', if wasn't KinD Auntie YB's help, you all may not be able to see my blogs....

Auntie YB.. Thank you !! ( * Jumping Up And Down * )

Alright.. I shall post my Birthcert here for all Pawlos to have a better understanding where I come from....

Registration Certificate of PAWLOWS Birth

Name : BaRon ( Use to be A-Mi-Go ??? )
Breed : Cocker -Poo ( Eh.. not Cocker de "Poo" hor !! It's Cocker Spaniel X Miniture Poodle )
Sex : Male
D.O.B : Unknown ( Duhz.. Maybe I was found wondering the rubbish bin somewhere ? )
Age : Estimated about 1 yrs +
Colour : Black & White
Microchip : Yes
Allegy : so far so good
1st Home : hmmm ... farmway if I not wrong
2nd Home : With mum & dad @ Eunos

Favourite :
1) I loVe Balls !!!!!!
2) Love to eat bread or anything that is soft.. ( Coz I'm lazy...! )
3) Jump up on the Sofa and layed on Mum's lap...

Dislike :
1 ) SUMO ( my younger brother... *bleah* :P)
2 ) Sheranne ( Mum's daughter... alwaz think dat I'm a horse huh? Ride on my back? hMph!!! )
3 ) Bath ( I hate to bath la.. but mum thinks that I'm dirty and need to bath twice a week.. )

I think that is about enuff of my particular... if you wan to know more, keep track of my blogs loh!!! Woof..! wOof...!

Pawlows,
BaRon

1 comment:

duo_disaster said...

Baron!

Welcome to da club!
Blogging dogs are coolz!

Turbo Tails,
Rudolf & Goofy