Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday the 14 Nov 08 - Parent Meeting Conference

I guess Mum hate to meet the teacher(s) of Sheranne as I don' think she is a good gal at school.. Juz before Mum went to meet the teacher, she bathed us and grumbling about something which I don't think is something good..

Just as expected, Sheranne's teacher complaint about her bad behaviour in school... especially her bad tempered and sturboness, rude and no manners like a spoilt child...

Mum is sad and angry, had no idea how to deal with her... Mum juz kept quiet the whole damn day.. Dad was trying very hard to sound sheranne about what teacher had said, but Sheranne just ignore him and keep finding excuses to explain her behaviour..

I know Mum's mood wasn't that good, so I shall try hard to behave myself before I get canned..

Regards,
Baron..

1 comment:

duo_disaster said...

Yeap Baron...

You sure can sense the tension at home. You better lie low before Mummy burst and flare all on you!

Its gonna be so Sorry then...

Be Safe,
Rudolf & Goofy